Have not sufficient beard
Though I'm 23, but I've not sufficient beard on my face, that is my real hasitation in my life as a man.. i know it is a hormonal problem, but there is any solution, to overcome my hasitation... and please I want to overcome my problem , with get my actual youthfulness as a man..

Dr. Prashil Junankar
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Nagpur
Don't worry about beard.regular massage for 10min with sesame oil.apply paste of mustered leaves with sesame oil for 20min and wash with warm water.their are some medicine and treatment for consultant ayurvedic doctor.regards www.junankarayurveda.com