Have missed my periods

Hi, I have missed my periods from 10 days.I have done pregnancy test also,its negative.last month I had very light period but the gap between the last to last n previous month was only 20days that is last month I got my periods early by 10days.and also there was spotting after the periods.please help me out

Doctor Answers (1) on Have missed my periods

Thank you for your question.
It appears that your periods are either irregular or you are having unscheduled bleeding between periods. The management of both is slightly different. You will need to see your gynaecologist for assessment to rule out common causes of both issues. This can include looking at the cervix and vagina to rule out local causes and hormone tests to rule out endocrine causes. Please take a menstrual calendar with you so that your doctor can have a visual reference for what your periods are doing. They can then treat you with the correct medication if required.
Best wishes