Have lost desire to live
I'm 29 yrs old and I have been depressed for more than a decade I guess. Previously all the time I used to think about death. I wanted to die but couldn't attempted suicide because of my father. I didn't want to hurt him which used to make me even more frustrating. And after incidences I stopped thinking about suicide but have already lost the desire to live. I don't feel happy about anything. Even in gathering i feel lonely and tearing up all the time. I feel sad all the time. I get hurt for every little things and I'm not able to accept that it's OK to quarrel and fight in family for every little things.

Hi there, Life can get hard at times, but giving up is never the solution. You rightly said that such an act would hurt your father, alongside everyone else who loves you. I believe it is essential for you to see a psychologist. Both of you can together work through your problems. Figure out the root of what is bothering you and try to come up with practical solutions to help you find meaning and happiness in life again. For the time being, perhaps you can start by meeting one or two close friends for short periods of time, doing things that brings you joy in order to start feeling small moments of happiness again.
Visit a psychologist
Try to enlist and appreciate each happy moment of your life in past and re live the happiness and feel blessed. This may help you to connect with good mood again. Do some exercise everyday.
Hey dear .. As you feel sad most of the times since a long. It is affecting your personal & social life. So you should seek help from a psychiatrist.. best wishes
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  There is little or nothing we can do for you from this platform. Therefore i would suggest you consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management.  Pharmacotherapy and counselling will be required for you. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.