Hasitation in speaking

I am very shy person. i am hesitate to speaking anyone whose a family member or outsider. it's is very difficult to me because i am working in a govt Department. sometimes i can't answered to my boss what i knows. I am also unable to told my close friends that they did wrong.please tell me what should i do for it?
views-icons 67 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hasitation in speaking

Harisha N L
3 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
It's better to have psychiatric counseling sessions...Consult nearest psychiatrist they will surely help you Before your appointment, make a list of: Any symptoms you or people close to you have noticed, and for how long Key personal information, including traumatic events in your past and any current, major stressors Your medical information, including other physical or mental health conditions Any medications, vitamins, herbal products or other supplements you take, and their doses Questions to ask your doctor or mental health provider Regards