Hard to pass flat (but wide) stool
Of late, I have been having hard to pass stools that are a mix of long pieces (flat but wide) and fragmented pieces. The frequency of passing stool is once on most days and twice sometimes. The colour is light brown. I have no other symptoms associated with this. I have a sedentary lifestyle because of this WFH situation currently. I am slightly overweight.

Detailed history and Clinical examination needed which is a limitations of online consultation. Please do following lifestyle and dietary modification. • Small and frequent meals ( Divide your meal in 6 to 8 meals per day) • Plenty of water 3-4 litters per day if no contraindications • High fiber diet like salads green vegetables and fruits  if no contraindications • Regular exercise like brisk walk with profusely sweeting • Do medication for reduce the anxiety and stress • Good sleeping habits • Chew your food well before swallow • Keep 2-3 hours gap between last meal and sleeping timings. • Add curd and buttermilk in diet • Keep head end of bed higher side with help of blocks over bed’s feet • Weight reduction with targets of BMI 24 kg/mt2 • Maintain proper position during passing stools. Can put block under feet. • Do not put pressure during passing stools • Avoid alcohol and smoking if any,  • Avoid excessive oily food, carminatives , beverages , tea,  coffee,  prolonged fasting, chocolate, free suger and free fat specially Trans fat • Avoid prolonged fasting • Avoid heavy meals for evening hours Review/Consult gastroenterologist nearby for clinical examinations and further  investigations as soon as possible