Hard stools
My baby is passing hard stools (small portions) from morning. Till now she passed 5 times. Is that sign of diarrhoea? She is on medication of - Muout ( from yesterday I didn't give that powder 2 weeks back she suffered with urine infection and ended up with antibiotic. Now no infection. Note : not feeling uneasy while passing stool

Not look like diarrhea Needed good and hygienic dietrory habits Avoid prolonged fasting Add curd and butter milk in diet Avoid cola beverages and carbinatives Plenty of water Chew food well  before swellow Consult gastroenterologist if watery stools