Hanging Wisdom Tooth
The wisdom tooth on the right side of my jaw is only half out. And it pains a lot occasionally which is getting in the way of chewing food. Can this be due to the tooth coming out entirely or will this continue? Should I get it checked?

Dr. Hiren Patel
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

if it is not erupting in normal direction then its better to remove, otherwise it will give you trouble in future...
Dr. Binu Mathews
Dentist 24 yrs exp Bangalore
Wisdom teeth that are not erupting correctly are best removed. It will  continue to irritate the soft tissue surrounding the area and increase the discomfort. Tc