Hand tremors
My mother for some times now complains of tremors in her fingers and foot on any time of the day She is also on thyroid medication Should I consult a general physician or a Neuro physician?
56 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

First consult endocrinologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.