Tremors problem
I have tremors problem for the last 9 years because of maturabation but till now I didn't consult any doctor I have planning to marry in one year but till now I am facing tremor problem sometimes my leg and hand shaking automatically so please give some suggestion for me

Dr. M. Kodeeswaran
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Tremors maybe due to many reasons like anxiety, stress, thyroid, neurological, etc.Masturbation will not produce Tremors and it will not affect your sexual life after marriage.. Consult a neurologist and evaluate the reasons and follow his advice..