Hand tremble

It cause my handwriting very much painful sometimes my handwriting been disturbed. At first it is not visible to others but now a days it can. Not only that when I did something for long time  it cause muscle cramp too.

Dr. Gaurav Mohan(PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Delhi
It may be cause due Vit b12 deficiency also due to cervical spondylosis or myelopathy. It will cause due to nerve compression followed by muscular weakness. It will hamper your daily living activities. Required for that 1st MRI of cervical spine also blood tests followed by Physiotherapy. Mainly TENS FOR Radiculopathy and IFT for Muscle strengthening, Hot pack & Ultrasound for tenderness. Strengthening stretching of neck muscles. Flexibility theraband exercises.
Dr. Jaipee Sharma
Clinical Physiotherapist 11 yrs exp Noida
it can due to vitamin imbelence or neropathy and cevical sypondolosis so cencer with nerologist and last one u try yiga meditetion also