Hand Swelling&nerve pain
I have severe nerve pain and swelling of hand and face . not able to work normally using hands please provide me the better solution cause remedy

Dr. Laxman G. Jonwal
Consultant Physician 29 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello There, Probable causes of this problem may be:- 1) Arthritis 2) Rheumatoid arthritis 3) Neuritis Do following Blood tests:- a) CBC ESR b) RA Test C) Calcium D) Phosphorous e) Urine R and M f) Sugar Fasting and post lunch G) LIPID PROFILE h) LFT. Do Digital X-Ray:- 1) Cervical spine AP and Lateral 2) Both Hand AP and Lateral Consult Privately online-Telephone-Vedio or Visit personally for proper management with reports.

Nerve pain palm of hand