Hand skin problem
I have a daughter of 15 months age she has burnt hand skin by iron box . We showed doctor he has given syrups n ointment silverex to.apply . BT I want to knw the ointment fr tht marks to go from her hand any ointment fr dat so cure early

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
All the best. Avoid self-medications.