homeopath-icon
Hand shaking
I m 24 year old last 3 month my only right hand is shaking,when i m kept the tea cup or paper than my hand shaking i hope its reason is mental stress or not ? any other reasonit is please give good advise

hi ! you have said shaking of hand since 3 mnths when keeping tea cup or paper, shaking or trembling has different reasons to develop, if it is due to stress then you will have the trembling only during stress situations (like attending meeting etc)not at other times. it may also be due to injuries which you might have received in the past. improper diet and food timings which is now common due to different proffessions and occupations also cause shaking and trembling. if nothing like this is observed then consult a good doctor in your vicinity.