Half headache

I am getting half headache atleast twice in a week. Also I have problem with the gastric. I suffer a lot due to the headache. Please advise how can I overcome this....

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hi, its called Ardhashishi, in which u got recurrent half part may be Rt/Lt pain/heaviness/burning or throbbing pain may start at morning/noon/night. If u had history of common cold plz get ur x ray pns done n share.. Now home remedy is ghee added shrikhand should had by licking early morning with 2-3 black peppers for 5-7 days.. And warm Buttermilk in afternoon after food Feedback after 5 days or meet ayurvedic dr nr by u. Thanks for opportunity to add value
Dr. Krishna Bhat
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Ayurveda is d Best for it as i did my research in migraine n half sided headache if u can get long lasting n permanent effect then its our science only. U need to consult once for best results
Dr. Vikas Chothe
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Pune
Given the case details I wish you to introspect a little and see if you do not skip your breakfast and food routinely. Too much of tea, coffee, snaking also result in frequent headaches. Avoid late night destructions like TV and internet. Go to bed early and have 7-8 hours sleep daily. Wake early and practice meditation and yoga for 15 minutes and brisk walk for 15 minutes. These small changes will make a big difference in you!