Half broken front tooth

I had a bad fall and broken my front tooth in half exposing it to pain and problem in eating food. Can this be cured and can i get a artificial tooth? I do not want my natural tooth to be extracted.

Doctor Answers (4) on Half broken front tooth

Hi Dear, Half broken tooth due to fall is surely curable, Go to the dentist get an X ray done first, let the dentist guide you for the treatment plan but usually need a root canal treatment and a beautiful crown over it. Your problem is solved. Regards, Dr Vishal JAin Vitaldent India Faridabad
First line of treatment would be to relieve your pain with medication. Next would be a X ray.after which the decision would taken about what treatment the tooth needs .It depends on how much broken the tooth is ,whether it is mobile.if the tooth is stable then root canal with capping will make it OK.
Hi..yes we can save it by doing root canal and then putting zirconia crown. Regards
Dr. Shail Jaggi Pune | Dentist
Hi...tke exposed tooth must be quite painful and sensitive. You don't need to worry about extracting the tooth. Your tooth can be repaired and will look absolutely natural! You will need to see a Cosmetic Dentist and Endodontist Please look up our profile on Practo -Dr. Shail Jaggi and key is know if we can help you with your dental treatment