Hairloss problem

I have a hair loss problem. I have visited many dermatologist for this.. They give some lotion and vitamins that 's it..but i want some medicine or serum which can help for the in some part of my head i have very less hair density,so how can i regrow that part.and for density? Suggest some dermotologist?
views-icons 32 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hairloss problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
6 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dermatologist

INR 350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. Don't worry. Yes your hair fall can be controlled and hair growth can be initiated if you use certain lotions and serums regularly as advised for atleast three to six months. Also therapy like Prp is also helpful. You could see me or and other qualified dermatologist near you. You could contact me on private chat for further info. Warm regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?