Hairfull thin hair
Hairfall is at high pick. thin hairs .dandruff problm. aftr using many product i m getting no result ... daya by day its going on n on ... the things i want my hairs dense. . if small ok but should be dense enough to make me more beautiful. hairfall is started from February 2016 onwards... from that span of period i m suffering from this problm. i hope i get a proper result aftr consulting u.. n thank practo.com to help me n sharing my problem ............................ i can tell u the problm is with my hairs is from childhood my hairs are thin enough... soo m also trying to make them dense in that process ... they become more thin and thin..................................................... i m a girl with good colour complexion soo i dont want bcoz of ths thin hair . i should be ulge. ..................... please Dr help me according to my problem..... i know i hav to take care n ill do it properly now onwards. .ill start taking care of them so that i can get my hairs back ....

Thanks for the query. FPHL (Female pattern hair loss) is an increasing problem in today's society. Hair care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender and internal health. The treatment typically consists of topical lotion (Minoxidil). Based on the cause of hair loss, certain specific medications can also be started. It also depends on the age of the patient and if planning for conception or not. Various issues need to be decided before initiating the treatment. The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist. Hair fall treatment needs proper assessment to find the cause and to address it specifically. A trichoscan and trichogram are objective methods of assessment and is highy recommended, though it is difficult to find a clinic which offers that. Hair fall treatments consist of arresting the hair fall and subsequently adding density and improving the texture and quality. You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results
Start on biotin supplements and food rich in iron content. Use a milder shampoo and consider frequent shampooing and conditioning.
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations as on public platforms, I cannot generate a prescription.