Hairfall SolUtion

I am male,24 Years old.I have been suffering from hairfall for the last 4 Years.I have tried almost every types of oils(ayurvedic also) ,shampoos etc available in market.Even I have taken homeopathy medicine as prescribed by the doctor.But all these r of no use.Upto now i have lost almost 50% Of my hair nd hair density has decreased so much that scalp is hair has become very thin.please ,tell me the solution so that haifall can be stopped.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hairfall SolUtion

Thanks for the query. MPB is an increasing problem in today's society. Hair care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender, socioeconomic status and internal health. The treatment typically consists of usage of oral medication (Finasteride) and topical lotion (Minoxidil ). The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist.  You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.   Best wishes Dr MK Agarwala