Hairfall problem

I have tremendous hairfall.I cannot identify the reason.I have small white grain like particles all over my head.I cannot understand what are these.I also have dandruff.This leads to tremendous hairfall.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hairfall problem

Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe Pune | Dermatologist
Hello, it is difficult to understand from your history regarding the grain like particles. Dandruff is visible flakes of dead skin layers of the scalp due to fungal infection. Sometimes only over the counter shampoos do not improve dandruff. It may need oral or topical medication. However dandruff per se is unlikely to cause hair fall. There are many different reasons for it for which you will need hair analysis and treatment depending upon the cause. Please visit a good dermatologist in your area who will suggest you proper treatment. You may visit my website for more details on hair fall. Hope this helps. Warm regards, Dr Pinanky Jadhav, Eternis Clinic, Pune