Hairfall problem

I have hairfall since years, hair became thin and scalpe is visible in some areas with little amount of hair. A doctor has prescribed me online(in an app where i asked to help me stop hairfall and promote hair regrowth) to use without examining me 1) keraglo men tablets for 3 months 2) tugain 5% solution for a month during night 3) anaphase shampoo Buy i've read some reviews saying stopping usage of minoxidil increases hairfall than before and also it has side effects. If i use tugain on whole scalpe, should i use it on regular basis or can i use it for limited period? Please help me regarding my problem, explain in detail as no one is helping but they are creating much more confusion.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hairfall problem

Online consultations have such limitations as discussion about the medications is often incomplete. Minoxidil is for indefinite usage and has to become a part of life. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss