Hairfall problem
I get up early morning so many hairs falls on my bed really am fed up with hair problem what is the reason for it? And am facing dandruff problem too plz suggest how to control it What is the normal hairfall of men

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Since you have not mentioned your age, it is difficult to assess your condition of hair fall. The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should re-grow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Upto 100 hair fall per day is considered normal in light of present knowledge.