Hair falls

M using bontress leave on lotion more than 4 months now my hair falls almost in control recently I switch to bontress hair serum which have (anagain )..but I notice my hair fall is increase 2% ...i dont no wat happen is it true coz of change lotion or anything else ...plz plz help

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should re-grow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss Bontress alone can neither increase or decrease hair fall.
Start on biotin supplements and food rich in iron content. Use a milder shampoo and consider frequent shampooing and conditioning.
One needs to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement.