Hairfall problem
I'm 17 years male. I'm suffering from heavy hairfall. From front it has became bald. I also have a lot of dandruff. What to do. I'm feeling like doing suicide.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should re-grow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
Start on biotin supplements and food rich in iron content. Use a milder shampoo and consider frequent shampooing and conditioning.
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations as on public platforms, I cannot generate a prescription.