Hairfall problem

I am facing gradual hairfall...plzz help me know the best doctor and the most cost effective treatment in UP or NCR region.I can afford till 70 thousand rupees.

Dr. Rahul Kolamkar
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Amravati

"All precious things in life doesn't come in price." but other than your willingness for expenditure I would suggest go for homoeopathy. though it will take time but will help you for sure. Above all it will be all natural one which can remain long. along with that plz try sprouts and fruits more in your diet. go for a good exercise schedule. avoid junks and carbonated drinks. and good night sleep of 8 hrs between 10pm till 6am. this will bring you results. After all God help them who help themselves. Thanks.
Hello hair fall is due to pollution, dandruff prob, digestive prob, and hormone imbalnce. so please improve these causes C. Amla take twice daily and apply Dr. Reddy's Mintop10 hair oil