Hairfall Problem
Hii I am 23 yra old. Facing severe hair fall problem since 5 years. I am almost 75% bald. I can see lot of bald spots in my head. Can i use Minoxidil to improve my hair growth. Does using Minoxidil actually helps in hair regrowth and hair thickening? If it helps which is the best Minoxidil product to buy? I am staying in india, any help is appreciated

You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
Yes, Mintop is a good option
Yes please start applying minoxidil 5% twice a day
There are many ways you can try and reverse the baldness. There is some evaluation of the bald spots required, kindly book a direct online consultation and send images for the same.
give a thought if the hair fall is occurring post stress
change shampoo, check for dandruff