Hairfall in crown area.
I am facing problem of hairfall from previous 6 months and it has decreased my hair intensity drastically from crown area. My scalp is clearly visible now from the front and specially when wet.. I had very good intensity of hair previously. And my hair are coming out from the root. They are not breaking.. I think that my hair are not growing back now. And before 6 month only i had bunch of hair on my head.

Dr. Sandeep Gupta

Seems to be a androgenic alopecia Apply minoxidil lotion 5 % twice daily 1 ml Results shall appear in 2 to 3 months Keep applying to maintain results
Dr. Shishira R J
Greetings. Since your hair fall is since 6months only, u need to get evaluated thoroughly for the same and then start the therapy. It's better u consult a qualified Dermatologist, to assess the degree of hairloss and plan accordingly. Regards