Hairfall..
I am 26 year old male. i am experiencing hair fall from the past 6 years. for the past 3 years i am using Tugain 10% solution once in a day as pet the direction of a doctor 3 years back. intially with usage of this solution i felt hair fall is reduced to some extent but for the past one year using of this solution causing dandruff like layer on my head and increased the hair fall. my hair is falling in u shaped in front part. please help me. thanks in advacne

Thanks for the query. You are suffering from Male pattern baldness (MPB) which is an increasing problem in today's society. The treatment typically consists of usage of oral medication (Finasteride) and topical lotion (Minoxidil in 5% strength). One needs to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Minoxidil is recommended by US-FDA for indefinite usage as per current medical literature and has to become a part of life, if you wish to have a good hair volume. It gradually enlarges the miniaturized hair follicle to full grown hairs. The first 12 months of treatment is very important and Minoxidil should be continued twice daily or else the expected benefits may not happen. It is a good maintenance drug with minimal side effects. However, you need to shampoo your hair daily to prevent deposits from forming.
Start on biotin supplements and food rich in iron content. Use a milder shampoo and consider frequent shampooing and conditioning.
Meet a Dermatologist.
Treatment for hair fall:-Tab. Keraglo men once daily for 3 months. Hair spray Qilib Men solution 6-8 sprays once daily at night for one month. Increase intake of protein diet & green leafy vegetables. Anaphase Shampoo / VICHY DERCOS Energising (Anti- Hair Loss) Shampoo