Hairfall hair growth stunted
I cut my hair by december. Hair stopped growing for last 6months. I have pcod issues and had dandruff problem. Also post covid hair faced many issues. Looking for lustrous hair.

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing dandruff and stunted hair growth... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Hair cuts doesn’t effect your hair growth . PCOD could be reason for your hair issues . Post Covid hair fall is common .Make sure you have your blood work ups done once again both for your post Covid situations and hormonal profile for assessing PCOD because both should be treated .
Book your in clinic consultation for a better assessment of your PCOD condition and treatment
Healthy lifestyle , Increase vitamin supplements intake and oiling of scalp twice a week
Dandruff and covid can lead to stressful hairfall,
Kindly do direct online consultation with photographs for detailed prescription and further management
Medicated anti dandruff shampoo required Protein rich food
It can be reversed, Attach images and consult online for a better evaluation and treatment. 
healthy diet, change shampoo
Hair dandruff problem can lead to hairfall..
Share the pics and take online consultation for better evaluation and treatment