Hairfall for last 5 year
When oiling my hair too much hair fall approx 30 to 40 hairs .and some times itching. I Have taken treatment from dermatologist then prescribed keraxl serum, VB7 hair,and kliniq shampoo,minoxidil 5% and finasteride tab .but not got any relax from...plz suggest me medicine and shampoo for dry n ichy scalp.

Dr. Govind S Mittal
Trichologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings. Sore itchy scalp could be the result of Seborrhoea / folliculitis/ sebopsoriasis/ rosacea of scalp etc. One of the easiest way of dealing with these is use of an antifungal shampoo under prescription. Hair loss could be because of associated scalp conditions, or early onset androgenetic alopecia, and recent illness or other causes. See a qualified dermatologist in your city. You'll need scalp and hair care serums/lotions for good relief and hair fall can be controlled with treatment. There are lots of newer advanced therapies like prp treatment. You could send me snaps/ other queries on follow up chat. Warm regards