Hairfall dry hair

I have hairfall problem i want to treat it naturally please suggest me is aloevera is better for stopping hairfall .i am also consuming currypatta

Hi.... vitamin B-12 deficiency or problems with your pituitary or thyroid gland can cause hair fall that’s reversible if the problem is corrected..... Choose products wisely: Use a basic shampoo designed for your hair type... Go natural: Leave your hair its natural color and texture..... Be gentle, and avoid brushing your hair when wet, when it is especially fragile. It is best to use a comb on wet hair. Consult Dermatologist.....
Dr. Prashil Junankar
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Nagpur
Curry leaves may help you sometime,but it require complete treatment.for that you have to consult ayurvedic doctor till then you can have Rasayan churna+1spoon honey+1/2spoon ghee in morning empty stomach.regards www.junankarayurveda.com