Hairfalling
My Hair so much falling 20-30 hairs per day falling. one time i use gel in my hair then my hairfalling is start give some advice what i want to do

Dr. Yogesh Joshi
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Pune

Dr.Yogesh Infection on scalp, Acidity, increasing dryness , Heat in the body, improper food habits, improper lifestyle are some of the major reasons of hair fall. improve your lifestyle and food habits, avoid junk food, planner, spicy food, curd, bakery products take proper sleep, Application of Kanjunyadi tailam may help you. It is also suggested to put 4 drops of shatavari oil in both nostrils 2 times, Shatavari kalp 1 spoon in milk twice a day may help you follow it for 2 months. if there is dandruff triphala and yestimadhu decoction is suggested for washing hair try to apply oil daily. increase intake of cows ghee in food.