Hairfall Consistent for almost an year.
I have been facing hairfall for almost an year now .tried Minoxidil 5% for over 6 months, hairfall reduced for sometime and soon after i discontinued it, hairfall started again. Now I have started using Minoxidil 5% again but this time it is a non alcoholic base. My hairfall is back with 20-30 hair strands falling while i comb my hair after taking a bath and some hair strands fall out through out the day whenever I run my hand through them. What should I do?

You need hormone therapy...You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
U should consult nearby dermatologist for proper evaluation to find out cause of hair fall and then do the course of treatment as advised