Hairfall and thin hairs
I am facing hair problem from three years,its getting thinning day by day my scalp is easily visible and I don't have dandruff nor hair fall actually but I have thin hairs I want thick and dense hair looking for a solution please suggest

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. MPB is an increasing problem in today's society. The treatment typically consists of usage of oral medication (Finasteride) and topical lotion (Minoxidil ). The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist. You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world. Best wishes Dr MK Agarwala