Hairfall and skin problem
I recently shifted to Bangalore and I am experiencing tremendous hairfall and other skin problems like rashes on face, extreme oilyness and dark circles. I have oily skin and scalp but my hair tends to become dry, also my legs and arms become dry. Please suggest a diet or some supplements. Thanks.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should regrow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dematologist.
Use a salicylic acid based face wash with 1% for oily skin.
Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss