Hairfall and itching scalp
I am having a itching scalp with hair getting miniature and hairfall problem. I have using minoxidil and fine stride from past 4 months but my itching has increased plz suggest something there is also hair fall from nose and now i have scalp visible clearly on head can i regrow my hair as before.

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing itchy scalp and hair fall... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
The most common side effect of topical minoxidil is application site pain, such as dryness, itching, stinging, scaling, flaking, or redness. If its persistent then consult a Dermatologist for the same. U r having Male Pattern Hair loss. Its hormone based and medication is available to control it. Consult a Dermatologist for the same.