Hairfall and Baldness

Hey, im basically from north karnataka after coming to banglore im suffering from heavy hairfall feeling like within few months i may become bald completly and my skin becoming worst with lots of pimples on my face. suggest me THE BEST doctor who can treat me.

Doctor Answers (2) on Hairfall and Baldness

Hi. Greetings. In women, Anaemia, hormonal issues, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair. After adequate evaluation by dermatologist, You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet.For dandruff you'll need an antifungal shampoo with probably a low dose corticosteroid shampoo. See a dermatologist near you to get evaluated if you have any other scalp problem. Hope this helps. Further queries/ appointment request may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Bangalore.
hello there... one would generally notice hair fall when you have change of place but you should first check for dandruff the other common factors that you generally encounter wold be stress, diet, Vit deficiencies. keeping all these in picture a proper treatment with anti dandruff shampoos and antifungals incase of dandruff and supplements for hair fall should help you improve your condition. well for pimples it would be wise to visit a dermatologist and get a proper prescription for your problem. there are quite a few good dermatologist in Bengaluru so would suggest to check online for a good one