Hairfall and getting bald
I have suffered from hairfall for two years and getting bald can my hair comes please help me please explain briefly.
100 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You have male pattern alopecia or androgenetic alopecia which gradually progresses. Hair can grow back. Show a Dermatologist and start proper treatment. At this stage the priority will be slowing the process. Minoxidil, Finasteride, PRP, etc. lot of treatment options are available.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?