Hairfall & Scalpe Problem
I am suffering from severe haifall and also scalpe problem from the last few hours. I have tried haemopathy, ayurvedic and also now under the vigilance of dermatologist but not seeing any big difference. I would like to ask does shaving my hair 5-6 times continuously with a gap of 2-3 weeks gets me rid from scalpe problem...

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Greetings. Shaving is no solution and you will end up more frustrated. Few hours of hair fall is something ambiguous. The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should re-grow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.