Hairfall-Adhair tablet

After dengue, from last one month severe hairfall, I consulted dermatologist and he suggested ADHAIR tablet and Kz lotion. But I read online review that says ADHAIR has side effects and mainly after marriage! Does it true? What kind of side effects it has? Can I continue with tablet?

Doctor Answers (2) on Hairfall-Adhair tablet

Hi. Usually the hairfall after dengue is due to acute telogen effluvium and usually resolves in few weeks. If it persists for more than a month or is very severe, it's advisable to see a doctor . Finasteride may have sexual side effects in very very low percentage of patients who use it. I am not aware if adhair tablet has Finasteride. In any case Finasteride will not help in hair fall after dengue. For further doubts and queries would request you to send the same on private chat or come for a consultation. Warm regards, Dr Govind S Mittal, Excel Care hospital.
Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu Chennai | Dermatologist/Cosmetologist
What's the chemical in that tablet?