Hair Whitening

I have lots of white hair on my head and on beard also. I tried lots of home remedies but nothing works

Doctor Answers (2) on Hair Whitening

Hello. You can use Anutaila available at Ayurveda stores for nasal instillation. Doing this will reduce greying of hair. Instill 2 drops of Anutaila into each nostrils 2 to 3 times a day. This is called Pratimarsha Nasya.
Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Trichologist
Once the white hair conversion starts it is very difficult to control it. Usually no applications or oral medicines work rather they may/ may not help. But what can definitely help is modifying your lifestyle. Eat healthy (no junk food ), sleep on time (11 p.m. latest), wake up by 6 a.m. and go exercise. This helps is reducing the oxidative stresses in the body which trigger whitening of hair. For treatment, you need to visit a dermatologist. You will only waste time trying to use oils and lotions and shampoos 'suggested' to you.