Hair whitening
Hello i am suffering from problem of hair whitening could you please tell me any treatment by which my hair dont get whiten as i am of at very younger age of 16 ...

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Premature graying is increasing problem in today's world. There are many reasons for premature graying as nutritional deficiencies or stress, environmental hazards,genetics and so on. A thorough evaluation will help identifying the cause of it. Though treatment options are limited and not very promising,still attempts could be made to prevent further graying of hairs. Existing ones may or may not regain normal colour. Hope it helps

How to prevent whitening of hair