Hair thinning nd scalp
I really get rigged by this problem ... My hairs became so thin nd scalp also ... Hair were not falling its just became so thin even i people calling me bald after having a gud amount of hairs

Dr. Suruchi Puri
Trichologist 14 yrs exp Delhi
dear patient ,in this age the most common cause is male pattern androgenetic alopecia.the terminal hair which are thick and have more diameter become thin and villus hair which dont grow to desired length and give the experience of thinning hair .one can try some hair growth solutions and may be mesotherapy or a prp session,u can visit our website www.drsuruchipurimakeovers.com or you are most welcome at our clinic in B2/31 JANAK PURI .DR.SURUCHI PURI HAS DONE HER THESIS ON THIS KIND OF HAIR LOSS IN 2003

Scalp micropigmentation for thinning hair