Hair thinning
I recently underwent PRP treatment. 3 sessions-7 months. I don't see any reduction in hair fall. Perfectil is giving me acne but my doc has asked me not to stop them. The acne got out of hand, so I have stopped taking Perfectil. Hairfall has increased a lot after that. I have been drinking Aloevera+ amla juice every morning since the last 3 weeks. Don't see much improvement. Also there are split ends in my shoulder length hair. I don't use any styling products or chemicals on my hair. I use Renocia shampoo, as advised by the dermatologist I am consulting. Is there a way out of this? This is causing me a lot of stress and is burning a hole in my pocket. My diet is also normal and balanced. I am not too fond of oily or junk food. Occasional alcohol consumption. No dandruff.No thyroid issues. i wash with cold water. PRP cost 3 months of my salary. Not helpful. What can I do? Should I just shave my head? I can't live with this. Please help. Been consultin a lot of docs for this. Nothing.

There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment.
Both the conditions may have a common cause and should be addressed, PRP is on a add on therapy and not the core therapy, You can read my posts on hair loss