Hair thickening

How to increase hair density ...?? I am suffering from a andro genetic alopecia bt currently my hair fall is under control n my hair is getting thicker after taking hair treatment. Right now... I m using anaphase shampoo. I changed my lifestyle proper sleep n proper diet. Bt my hair density is not increasing n can i growback my hairline.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair thickening

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should regrow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dematologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
Treatment results take some time and it is a good sign that you are benefiting from the treatment, Kindly continue the same and it will be better.