Hair skin fall like patch

My 4 yr old kid has small hair fall patches spreading all over the was observed when recently tonsure head...
views-icons 35 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair skin fall like patch

doctor profile image
This is limited information and tells nothing about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. It appears that you are mentioning alopecia areata but that has to be confirmed. Without a clinical image, exact diagnosis is difficult. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Next Steps
Meet a Dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?