Hair root abnormality

This is one of many hair roots that are abnormal. Over 50% of my hair when pulled from my scalp have what appears as a snake shaped root. Many have white matter around them like little worms. Both the hair root and white matter move on its own very slowly. I have video to confirm this and have repeated it many times. I desperately need help. For a hair root to change into this format, does that mean my DNA has been overwritten?

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair root abnormality

Please email it to if you feel comfortable and are willing to proceed further to understand the situation.

I will go through the video and see what can be done.
Kindly attach a picture of the scalp as well.

Avoid self medications.
There is a device called Fotofinder for hair shaft and root analysis and can be of much help in situations like yours. Check if it available at a clinic near you and if an expert can look into it or you can send the image to me. It is done in real time,however image will provide some information.