Hair related

After getting transferred to a metro, in a span of 4 months, my hair have become extremely fragile and weak. I want to restore them to my previous texture(thick and dense). Please advise.

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Dear Sir This is probably due to stress of city life + irregular meals I would suggest you to first try life style changes before opting for tablets / oils / creams / shampoo
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Sir, Water in some areas in Mumbai is hard and anyone who comes from outside, get the effect of this hard water. Hairfall in people like you is mostly due to the salt content in the water. It is not possible to change the quality of water that you get from the tap but you can take a course of Multivitamin and good hair oil which will help reduce the hairfall. You can take Tablet Bi to Zed forte one tablet once a day and apply Trichup Hair oil twice or thrice a week for a month. Let me know about the improvement after a month.