Hair loss from 4 years

Hi I am using Dr.batras medical treatment for hair from 4 years. But this yiear there is no change in my hair growth.and its very less.and hair fall is also there. Can I take medicines from them another for year or not.is it helpful . And also whether using homeopathy medicines from 4 years is good to health or not .Please suggest mee

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair loss from 4 years

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
It's very unfortunate that you are facing this problem...it can be androgenic alopecia which is due to excess of male hormones...or telogen effluem...try to have healthy diet at regular intervals,drink more water,manage stressful situations smoothly if possible avoid them,biotin supplements helps you...you will require topical agents like minoxidil which will maintain hair density and also helps in new hair growth...consult dermatologist they will do the needful..