Hairfall in short span

More hair fall in short span of just 6months more over , I'm losing my hair daily and now it is at my middle head. Please doctors please help me I'm more irritated and dissatisfied and feeling more pain for what happing to me.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hairfall in short span

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
vitamin B-12 deficiency or problems with your pituitary or thyroid gland can cause hair loss that’s reversible if the problem is corrected,.
To prevent hair damage that may cause hair loss, follow these tips:

Go natural: Leave your hair its natural color and texture. If that is not an option for you, give hair time to recover between blowouts and chemical treatments.

Choose products wisely: Use a basic shampoo designed for your hair type. When curling your hair, choose less-damaging sponge rollers. Also, brush using a moderately stiff, natural-bristle brush, which is less likely to tear your hair.

Brush properly: Proper hair brushing can do as much for the condition of your hair as any over-the-counter product. Using a proper brush, apply full strokes from the scalp to the tips of your hair to distribute the hair's natural oil. Be gentle, and avoid brushing your hair when wet, when it is especially fragile.

Consult Dermatologist...