Hair problems

I have thin hair, hair growth very slow.Also premature greying of hair. I have noticed that there's lesser growth at the crown (forehead area) since a couple of years. I don't know what sort of a treatment to look at. I was on homeopathy for a year n hair texture improved during that period, but back to square one after the course, hence I do not want to take medicines. I don't mind lifestyle/diet changes or any one time treatment ( thinking about Anagrow at rich feel) Not sure how to go about, pls help..

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair problems

Dr. Pradeep Kumari Pune | Dermatologist
It is very important  to  know the root cause in scenarios of long term thinning.  It would  be  best that you  undergo a proper evaluation  by a dermatologist  ( the right specialist  for hair issues) to help you  achieve  better results  and avoid  disappointment  afterwards. In the meantime  increase intake of salads , sprouts  in your diet and start having  breakfast  if you  are  missing  that. You may  read more about  it  on

Dr. Pradeep Kumari
Skin & Surgery International
Asia Institute of Hair Transplant